Special correspondent: In Bangladesh, summer in generally brings rebirth on life and nature. Nature turned colourful reflecting the greeny atmosphere at gardens and parks which is a blessing of God.
The Sun brightens up the day and gardens cherish with new flowers and fruits in Bangladesh this season.
In Indian Sub-continent, colours always hold an especial importance which makes the displaying of marigolds even more significant. During any festival the gateway you will see, homes decorate with marigold.
It’s hard to find a flower that’s more cheerful than the classic Marigold. Available in bright, warm yellows and oranges, Marigolds are a must for summer garden. These flowers require lots of sunshine and very little maintenance.
Marigold flower has a very important and prominent place on any occasion of celebration; either it’s the welcome of some important festivals.
It’s being elegantly, prominently colorful, its presence makes an occasion not only beautiful, but vibrant and energetic too. And most importantly, its availability is in abundance, it’s grown and found in every place across the country.
- TCB set to start selling Ramadan essentials today
- Artificial crab cultivation can boost export earnings
- Take immediate steps in risky buildings
- Bumper mango output expected in Rangpur
- 11th span of Padma Bridge to be installed today
- Ensure good governance in industries to increase productivity: Halim
- Bangladesh-Brunei sign seven MoUs
- Bangladesh to remain important source of workers for Malaysia
- Bangladesh forms €50m low-cost safer RMG fund
- Goodbye Jet Airways?