Special correspondent: In Bangladesh, summer in generally brings rebirth on life and nature. Nature turned colourful reflecting the greeny atmosphere at gardens and parks which is a blessing of God.
The Sun brightens up the day and gardens cherish with new flowers and fruits in Bangladesh this season.
In Indian Sub-continent, colours always hold an especial importance which makes the displaying of marigolds even more significant. During any festival the gateway you will see, homes decorate with marigold.
It’s hard to find a flower that’s more cheerful than the classic Marigold. Available in bright, warm yellows and oranges, Marigolds are a must for summer garden. These flowers require lots of sunshine and very little maintenance.
Marigold flower has a very important and prominent place on any occasion of celebration; either it’s the welcome of some important festivals.
It’s being elegantly, prominently colorful, its presence makes an occasion not only beautiful, but vibrant and energetic too. And most importantly, its availability is in abundance, it’s grown and found in every place across the country.
- Milk Vita asked to recover 4,000 acres pasture grabbed land immediately
- Hasina warns against corruption in projects
- Industrial credit declines by 10.19 pc
- Women lead in taking agent banking service
- IAEA, FAO, WHO joint team to help BD to control Aedes mosquitoes
- NBR exempts Muhith from tax on imported cars
- Old Dhaka likely to get 120,000 prepaid gas metres
- Dhaka, Delhi working on formulas to share 54 common river water
- 26 cos intent to generate Tk 1502.86 cr new fund from secondary market
- DNCC launches combing operation to tackle dengue