Staff Correspondent: The government has taken a plan to fix educational qualification for president of government primary school. Minimum educational qualification for the post must be honours or degree pass.
Ministry of Primary and Mass Education (MoPME) has taken the decision on principle in this regard to ensure standard education.
There are 65,590 primary schools across the country. A 11-member managing committee is formed to run activities of every school in fair manners.
It was learnt that primary education department was asked to send a proposal over the matter. Directives in this regard will be issued once the proposal is received.
- Fund crisis hinders nod of new project
- Two shot during TCB’s onion sale in Sylhet
- PM seeks larger UAE investment in Bangladesh
- Govt takes legal steps against 2,500 onion ‘racketeers’
- 6 m sweepers deprive to attain legal rights
- Leading entrepreneurs fail to repay bank loan
- Time befitting policy support to enhance apparel export
- GEF to promote huge investments in BD
- PM joins Dubai Airshow opening ceremony
- Skill manpower shortage hinders earning from ICT