Staff Correspondent: The mild cold wave is sweeping over the country and it may continue in the next 24 hours ending tomorrow at 9:00 am, said Bangladesh Meteorological Department (BMD) in a weather bulletin issued yesterday.
According to the BMD weather forecast, the m0ild cold wave is sweeping over the regions of Dinajpur, Panchagarh, Kurigram, Rajshahi, Pabna, Noagaon, Jashore, Kushtia, Chuadanga, Barishal, Gopalgonj and Srimangal and it may continue.
The weather, in the meantime, may remain dry over the country. Besides, light to moderate fog may occur over the country from late night to morning. Night and day temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country during the period. A ridge of sub-continental high has extended up to West Bengal and adjoining area, as a result, the seasonal low lies over South Bay. The country’s maximum temperature was recorded 27.5°C yesterday at Sitakunda in the Chattogram division while today’s minimum temperature was recorded 7.7°C at Chuadanga in the Khulna division.
- Hasina places 4 suggestions to deal with climate challenge
- Cry for oxygen cylinders
- Nothing to worry about vaccine stock
- Metrorail coach placed on the railway track
- Pandemic incentives released for health workers
- PM allocates Tk 10.50cr for affected poor
- Govt trying to bring vaccines from other countries as well
- Education sector is highest victim of virus pandemic
- MoU signed to import rice from Thailand
- Poor to get priority in next budget: Kamal