Staff Correspondent: It has been reported that Mashrafe gave samples for COVID-19 test on June 18 as he had been suffering from fever. Later on Friday, he has been reported that he has been infected with the coronavirus. However, Mashrafe is now doing well. He has been receiving treatment in isolation at his home.
Earlier, on June 15, Mashrafe’s mother-in-law Hosneara Siraj tested positive for coronavirus. Mashrafe has been working for the helpless people of the country since the coronavirus outbreak. In addition to working as a Member of Parliament, he has personally helped people in different ways.
Mashrafe has launched home service for doctors in Narail. Besides, the former Tiger captain has set up a coronavirus test booth in front of Narail Sadar Hospital at his own expense.
- Hasina places 4 suggestions to deal with climate challenge
- Cry for oxygen cylinders
- Nothing to worry about vaccine stock
- Metrorail coach placed on the railway track
- Pandemic incentives released for health workers
- PM allocates Tk 10.50cr for affected poor
- Govt trying to bring vaccines from other countries as well
- Education sector is highest victim of virus pandemic
- MoU signed to import rice from Thailand
- Poor to get priority in next budget: Kamal