Staff Correspondent: The main congregation of Eid-ul-Fitr will be held at the National Eidgah on the High Court premises at 8:30am on the Eid day.
However, the jamaat will be held at Baitul Mukarram National Mosque at 9am in case of inclement weather.
The decision was taken at an inter-ministerial meeting held at the Religious Affairs Ministry with State Minister for Religious Affairs Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah in the chair.
Tight security will be in place to ensure security of devotees at the National Eidgah, the meeting was told.
- Six-point reform programme to streamline banking sector
- BD attracts record growth in FDI, trend likely to continue
- GDP growth to 10 pc in 2023-24 FY: PM
- This budget is for upper class: CPD
- Tk 5.23 tr budget placed
- New VAT system from July 1
- Foreign exchange reserve now $33 b
- Govt slashes bank borrowing target by 26pc for FY 19
- Finance Minister proposes number of reforms in banking sector
- PM places budget on behalf of finance minister