Staff Correspondent: The main congregation of Eid-ul-Fitr will be held at the National Eidgah on the High Court premises at 8:30am on the Eid day.
However, the jamaat will be held at Baitul Mukarram National Mosque at 9am in case of inclement weather.
The decision was taken at an inter-ministerial meeting held at the Religious Affairs Ministry with State Minister for Religious Affairs Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah in the chair.
Tight security will be in place to ensure security of devotees at the National Eidgah, the meeting was told.
- 15 Kidney syndicates active in social media
- Saudi deported 940,100 illegal expats in 17-month
- NBR to massive drive against private clinics and hospitals
- Special police unit to ensure metro rail security: Hasina
- Food-grain import LCs see a surge
- 3000 Bangladeshi to lose citizenship in Italy!
- DSE turnover fells below Tk 4 b mark
- Banks asked to use memory management system of punished employees
- Tk 750 b dozing annually under the imports of bonded warehouse
- Hasina receives Dr Kalam Smriti Awards