Industry Desk: India has lifted the ban on export of all varieties of onions. The new policy will be effective from 1 January, according to a notification issued by India’s Directorate General of Foreign Trade yesterday.
Earlier in September, India banned exports of all varieties of onion to cap its rising prices in the domestic market. The decision then came as flood ruined most of India’s onion production.
- Hasina places 4 suggestions to deal with climate challenge
- Cry for oxygen cylinders
- Nothing to worry about vaccine stock
- Metrorail coach placed on the railway track
- Pandemic incentives released for health workers
- PM allocates Tk 10.50cr for affected poor
- Govt trying to bring vaccines from other countries as well
- Education sector is highest victim of virus pandemic
- MoU signed to import rice from Thailand
- Poor to get priority in next budget: Kamal