Staff Correspondent: China-Bangladesh joint venture company M/s. Golden Ocean Limited will invest US$ 1.46 million to establish a Garments Accessories industry in Ishwardi Export Processing Zone.
This company will produce annually 65 million yards of Elastic, Ribbon, Shoelaces, Folder Elastic and Jacquard Elastic. M/s Golden Ocean will create employment opportunity for 92 Bangladeshi nationals.
An agreement to this effect signed between the Bangladesh Export Processing Zones Authority (BEPZA) and M/s Golden Ocean Limited at BEPZA Complex, Dhaka yesterday. Zillur Rahman ndc, Member (Investment Promotion) of BEPZA and Amin Nargis, Director of M/s. Golden Ocean Limited signed the agreement on behalf of their respective organizations.
Major General S M Salahuddin Islam, BP, SPP, ndc, psc, Executive Chairman, Mohammad Faruque Alam, Member (Engineering), Nazma Binte Alamgir, General Manager (Public Relations), Md. Tanvir Hossain, General Manager (Investment Promotion) of BEPZA were present at the signing ceremony.
- 1.5 m slam dwellers at high fire risk in city
- Prime bank MD Rahel faces case by colleague
- BB asks banks to avoid expensive vehicles, luxury decoration
- BGMEA demands 200 acres land
- Gas development fund not being properly utilised
- ACC opens inquiry against BSEC chair
- Strict supervision must to protect Meghna River
- BIDA to create 24,000 new entrepreneurs in 2 years
- Soil-friendly tools must deliver to farmer: Razzak
- 2 more die of dengue, 1626 fresh infected