Staff Correspondent: Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation has identified more than 800 new tourist spots in eight divisions in the country.
The Ministry of Civil Aviation and Tourism informed the parliamentary standing committee on the ministry about the new tourist destinations on Sunday, the Parliament Secretariat said in a statement.
The corporation made the list after the committee had in a previous meeting asked it to identify the spots for modernisation.
The corporation also made recommendations on making the places more attractive to the tourists with the help of the local public representatives.
- Loss incurring branch increasing in SoBs
- Impose of high taxes on tobacco products demanded
- All international flights suspended from Apr 14
- BJMC needs Tk 1,265cr more to pay employees
- Next budget to emphasis health service improvement: Kamal
- IMF, WB begin push to swap debt relief for green projects
- Use digital tech in trip management, ticketing
- 483 upazila health centres get Tk 14.49 cr allocation
- Dhaleshwari, Shitalakshma turn into death traps
- Cry for a bed