Staff Correspondent: Bangladesh Bank (BB) will provide necessary supports for implementing the best proposal to develop the capital market.
“Leaders of the Dhaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI) today met BB Governor Fazle Kabir. During the call on, they discussed on different issues regarding banks and financial institutions,” BB Executive Director and Chief Spokesperson M Serajul Islam told journalists here after the meeting.
During the meeting, they also discussed on single digit interest rate, classified loan, easy of doing business, capital market and exchange rate.
Serajul Islam said the central bank will verify all proposals and implement the best proposal for developing the market. DCCI President Shams Mahmud, Senior Vice President of DCCI NKA Mobin, Directors Andaleeb Hasan, Arman Haque, Alhaj Deen Mohammed, Enamul Haque Patwary, Engr. Md. Al Amin, Monowar Hossain, Nuher L. Khan, Engr. Shamsuzzoha Chowdhury, S M Zillur Rahman and Waqar Ahmad Choudhury were also attended the meeting.
- Contribution of marginal people must for attaining 8.2 pc GDP
- Submit report on expat workers to cabinet
- Death from non- communicable diseases on rise
- Mongla Port earns Tk 115 cr profit
- Ferry services on Shimulia-Kathalbari route suspended
- Loan default rule relaxed until December
- Rohingya, water sharing issues to feature BD-India JCC meet
- Govt plans to close 94 poor power plants by ‘30
- Aid commitment drops by 75pc
- Banking Commission needs urgently to reduce grafts