Staff Correspondent: Bangladesh Bank (BB) will provide necessary supports for implementing the best proposal to develop the capital market.
“Leaders of the Dhaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI) today met BB Governor Fazle Kabir. During the call on, they discussed on different issues regarding banks and financial institutions,” BB Executive Director and Chief Spokesperson M Serajul Islam told journalists here after the meeting.
During the meeting, they also discussed on single digit interest rate, classified loan, easy of doing business, capital market and exchange rate.
Serajul Islam said the central bank will verify all proposals and implement the best proposal for developing the market. DCCI President Shams Mahmud, Senior Vice President of DCCI NKA Mobin, Directors Andaleeb Hasan, Arman Haque, Alhaj Deen Mohammed, Enamul Haque Patwary, Engr. Md. Al Amin, Monowar Hossain, Nuher L. Khan, Engr. Shamsuzzoha Chowdhury, S M Zillur Rahman and Waqar Ahmad Choudhury were also attended the meeting.
- Foreign loan of pvt sector puts pressure on economy
- Bangabandhu is the architect of independent Bangladesh
- Apan Jewellers faces allegation of smuggling gold worth Tk 190 cr
- Indian parliament blessed 50pc criminal lawmakers
- Install scanner machines at ports, stations: PM
- 120,000 addl prepaid gas metres for Dhaka on card
- Dhaka welcomes Kathmandu’s proposal to use Saidpur Airport
- Coronavirus: BD provides medical logistics to China
- Regional passport office construction project goes on snail pace
- ECNEC approves project to enhance Mongla Port’s capacity with Tk 6,014.62 crore