Staff Correspondent: Former senior secretary of agriculture ministry Md Moinuddin Abdullah has been appointed as the new chairman of the Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC).
On the other hand, former chairman of Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) Jahurul Haque has been appointed as a member of the commission.
The cabinet division yesterday issued a gazette notification in this regard.
Iqbal Mahmud, chairman and AFM Aminul Islam, commissioner’s term will expire on 14 March.
- Loss incurring branch increasing in SoBs
- Impose of high taxes on tobacco products demanded
- All international flights suspended from Apr 14
- BJMC needs Tk 1,265cr more to pay employees
- Next budget to emphasis health service improvement: Kamal
- IMF, WB begin push to swap debt relief for green projects
- Use digital tech in trip management, ticketing
- 483 upazila health centres get Tk 14.49 cr allocation
- Dhaleshwari, Shitalakshma turn into death traps
- Cry for a bed