International Desk: United States capital Washington DC Mayor Muriel Bowser has declared 26 March, 2021 as “Bangladesh Day”.
She congratulated the government and people of Bangladesh on the Golden Jubilee of Bangladesh’s independence coincided with the birth centenary of Founding Father of Bangladesh, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, according to a press release received yesterday.
A proclamation signed by Mayor Muriel Bowser says that under the leadership of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, Bangladesh is blooming and transforming into “Golden Bangla” as dreamt by Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
- Loss incurring branch increasing in SoBs
- Impose of high taxes on tobacco products demanded
- All international flights suspended from Apr 14
- BJMC needs Tk 1,265cr more to pay employees
- Next budget to emphasis health service improvement: Kamal
- IMF, WB begin push to swap debt relief for green projects
- Use digital tech in trip management, ticketing
- 483 upazila health centres get Tk 14.49 cr allocation
- Dhaleshwari, Shitalakshma turn into death traps
- Cry for a bed