Munshiganj Correspondent: US Ambassador to Bangladesh Earl R Miller visited construction site of the Padma Bridge at Maoa Construction Yard in Louhajong upazila of the district.
Earl R Miller went to the site by a sea boat from Kathalbari ghat of Madaripur while returning from Gopalganj yesterday.
Earl R Miller’s wife Adeleman accompanied him during his tour to the construction site of the bridge.
Padma Bridge Project Director Shafiqul Islam, Executive Engineer of Padma Bridge (Core) Dewan Abdul Quader, associated engineers and the staff were present among others there.
Earl R Miller left the site for Dhaka at 2: 40 pm, Public Relations Officer of Bridge Division Sheikh Walid Faiz told.
US envoy went to Tungipara Upazila of Gopalganj to pay tribute to Mausoleum of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman around 4: 30 pm on August 1.
- 1.5 m slam dwellers at high fire risk in city
- Prime bank MD Rahel faces case by colleague
- BB asks banks to avoid expensive vehicles, luxury decoration
- BGMEA demands 200 acres land
- Gas development fund not being properly utilised
- ACC opens inquiry against BSEC chair
- Strict supervision must to protect Meghna River
- BIDA to create 24,000 new entrepreneurs in 2 years
- Soil-friendly tools must deliver to farmer: Razzak
- 2 more die of dengue, 1626 fresh infected