Rajshahi Bureau: Lowest temperature in the country has been recorded at 6 degrees Celsius in Rajshahi yesterday. However, it was 6.7 degrees Celsius on Thursday.
Rajshahi Meteorological office said the lowest temperature during the daytime fluctuates between 8-10 degrees Celsius. “Temperature may fall further. As a result, people, who are living in the region, are likely to experience severe cold on Election Day (December 30),” Abdul Mannan, an official of Rajshahi Meteorological office told.
Life is probing difficult for the people of northern regions. Winter season is distressing the labor class and the outcast. Vegetable farms are at risk, because of the lowest temperature.
- Manpower export falls 24pc in last 7-month
- No poverty in future: PM
- Govt losing huge revenue for misuse of bond license
- Import-export rejuvenate after polls-time slump
- Dhaka ranks worst in Air Quality Index
- US keen to invest in BB’s maritime sector
- 74pc export through pvt banks in 2018
- Bangladesh need infrastructure to attain $5b export earnings from ICT
- 9th span of Padma Bridge to be installed today
- NBR gives Tk 148b tax exemption in 55 months