Rajshahi Bureau: Lowest temperature in the country has been recorded at 6 degrees Celsius in Rajshahi yesterday. However, it was 6.7 degrees Celsius on Thursday.
Rajshahi Meteorological office said the lowest temperature during the daytime fluctuates between 8-10 degrees Celsius. “Temperature may fall further. As a result, people, who are living in the region, are likely to experience severe cold on Election Day (December 30),” Abdul Mannan, an official of Rajshahi Meteorological office told.
Life is probing difficult for the people of northern regions. Winter season is distressing the labor class and the outcast. Vegetable farms are at risk, because of the lowest temperature.
- Six-point reform programme to streamline banking sector
- BD attracts record growth in FDI, trend likely to continue
- GDP growth to 10 pc in 2023-24 FY: PM
- This budget is for upper class: CPD
- Tk 5.23 tr budget placed
- New VAT system from July 1
- Foreign exchange reserve now $33 b
- Govt slashes bank borrowing target by 26pc for FY 19
- Finance Minister proposes number of reforms in banking sector
- PM places budget on behalf of finance minister