Rajshahi Bureau: Lowest temperature in the country has been recorded at 6 degrees Celsius in Rajshahi yesterday. However, it was 6.7 degrees Celsius on Thursday.
Rajshahi Meteorological office said the lowest temperature during the daytime fluctuates between 8-10 degrees Celsius. “Temperature may fall further. As a result, people, who are living in the region, are likely to experience severe cold on Election Day (December 30),” Abdul Mannan, an official of Rajshahi Meteorological office told.
Life is probing difficult for the people of northern regions. Winter season is distressing the labor class and the outcast. Vegetable farms are at risk, because of the lowest temperature.
- AL allies must play role of strong opposition
- Our target to raise GDP growth to 10pc within 5-yrs: PM
- Reduced tax at source for RMG effective from Jan 3
- DNCC polls in March
- 20 still missing after boat capsize in Meghna
- Britain searches for Brexit emergency plan
- Rice, veg prices soaring
- Non-traditional markets for apparels growing
- Take stern action against corrupts
- Quality of service is key focus in 2019: BTRC