Special correspondent: In Bangladesh, summer in generally brings rebirth on life and nature. Nature turned colourful reflecting the greeny atmosphere at gardens and parks which is a blessing of God.
The Sun brightens up the day and gardens cherish with new flowers and fruits in Bangladesh this season.
In Indian Sub-continent, colours always hold an especial importance which makes the displaying of marigolds even more significant. During any festival the gateway you will see, homes decorate with marigold.
It’s hard to find a flower that’s more cheerful than the classic Marigold. Available in bright, warm yellows and oranges, Marigolds are a must for summer garden. These flowers require lots of sunshine and very little maintenance.
Marigold flower has a very important and prominent place on any occasion of celebration; either it’s the welcome of some important festivals.
It’s being elegantly, prominently colorful, its presence makes an occasion not only beautiful, but vibrant and energetic too. And most importantly, its availability is in abundance, it’s grown and found in every place across the country.
- AL allies must play role of strong opposition
- Our target to raise GDP growth to 10pc within 5-yrs: PM
- Reduced tax at source for RMG effective from Jan 3
- DNCC polls in March
- 20 still missing after boat capsize in Meghna
- Britain searches for Brexit emergency plan
- Rice, veg prices soaring
- Non-traditional markets for apparels growing
- Take stern action against corrupts
- Quality of service is key focus in 2019: BTRC