Staff Correspondent: Former Education Secretary Md Sohrab Hossain has been made the new chairman of the Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC).
The Ministry of Public Administration issued a gazette notification in this regard yesterday.
Md Sohrab Hossain will remain its chairman for the next five years or until he turns 65, said the notification.
- We must prioritise a green Covid recovery: PM
- Nation on high risk
- Bangladesh faces Tk 237 b gap in microfinance supply
- Consultant hiring delays Matarbari LNG terminal
- Service income hits $992 m in 2-month
- Tk 338 cr project planned for digital land zoning
- N-95 mask scammer JMI chairman Razzak held
- Apparels destroying Asian rivers
- Demo for auto-renewal of Saudi visa, return tickets in Dhaka
- Bangladeshis among 113 migrants held in Slovenia