Staff Correspondent: Prince Faisal bin Farhan Al-Saud, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia, will visit Dhaka in January.
Foreign Ministry sources said that Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Faisal bin Farhan Al-Saud will visit Dhaka in the last week of January. However, his visit date in Dhaka has not been finalized yet. Both sides are preparing for his visit.
The Saudi Foreign Minister’s visit to Dhaka will focus on sending workers from Bangladesh to that country and discussing Saudi investment in Bangladesh.
It is to be mentioned that the then Minister of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir visited Dhaka in March 2016. Now, a Saudi foreign minister is coming to Dhaka after almost five years.
- Malaysian labour market uncertain for syndicate
- ACC gets new chairman commissioner
- Graduation from LDC will create more opportunities
- Covid brought under control with united efforts: PM
- Jaishankar arrives today to deepen BD-India ties
- $58 m PPP project approves for Patenga Container terminal
- New power system master plan unlikely this year
- BD to import 550,000 mt of rice to boost stock
- Govt targets $30b annual remittance
- JS body for building satellite city in Dhaka