Staff Correspondent: The government has taken a plan to fix educational qualification for president of government primary school. Minimum educational qualification for the post must be honours or degree pass.
Ministry of Primary and Mass Education (MoPME) has taken the decision on principle in this regard to ensure standard education.
There are 65,590 primary schools across the country. A 11-member managing committee is formed to run activities of every school in fair manners.
It was learnt that primary education department was asked to send a proposal over the matter. Directives in this regard will be issued once the proposal is received.
- Farmers lose millers gain
- Bangladesh sees fruit production boom
- No more industries on arable land: PM
- Govt to ban hydrogen balloon
- Widening inequality, disparity thwart to alleviate poverty
- Pension amount should be increased: Minister
- Aviation Consortium HISA expansion job to be costlier
- Toll collection policy for 4-lane highways on card
- New threat of heart diseases
- Full-scale scanning system at Ctg ports to install soon