Staff Correspondent: The government has taken a plan to fix educational qualification for president of government primary school. Minimum educational qualification for the post must be honours or degree pass.
Ministry of Primary and Mass Education (MoPME) has taken the decision on principle in this regard to ensure standard education.
There are 65,590 primary schools across the country. A 11-member managing committee is formed to run activities of every school in fair manners.
It was learnt that primary education department was asked to send a proposal over the matter. Directives in this regard will be issued once the proposal is received.
- Per head milk consumption stands 9.9 ml against 250 ml of standard
- Anti-dumping duty with India likely resolve soon
- No offender to be spared: Kamal
- 50 dangerous gang stars active in Bangladesh
- 9 m babies born in unrest part of world last year
- Investment of Tk 20,000 cr in 50 RMG factories jeopardize
- Jute exporters at EPZs seek cash incentive
- Wheels of country’s economy revolving
- Govt to take project for women tea workers
- 11,095 commit suicide in 2019 in Bangladesh