Staff Correspondent: Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will inaugurate two flyovers at Konabari and Chandra in Gazipur on May 25.
The prime minister will inaugurate those through a video-conference from her Ganabhaban residence, Prime Minister’s Office sources said on Tuesday.
Chandra and Konabari flyovers in the district will ease traffic congestions in Gazipur-Tangail Highway.
Executive Engineer Md Hafizur Rahman said the construction cost of the flyovers was Tk255.74 crore.
- Fund crisis hinders nod of new project
- Two shot during TCB’s onion sale in Sylhet
- PM seeks larger UAE investment in Bangladesh
- Govt takes legal steps against 2,500 onion ‘racketeers’
- 6 m sweepers deprive to attain legal rights
- Leading entrepreneurs fail to repay bank loan
- Time befitting policy support to enhance apparel export
- GEF to promote huge investments in BD
- PM joins Dubai Airshow opening ceremony
- Skill manpower shortage hinders earning from ICT