Staff Correspondent: The authorities of Dhaka University (DU) said the social and cultural organizations must end their activities at Teacher-Student Centre (TSC) by 8pm every day. DU, in a press release, said the decision was taken on security reason. “End all of your respective organizational activities between 9:00am and 8:00pm, for security reasons” reads the press release issued on October 17.
However, the direction can be relaxed up to 11 at the night, if higher administration instructs for, added the release.
- Farmers lose millers gain
- Bangladesh sees fruit production boom
- No more industries on arable land: PM
- Govt to ban hydrogen balloon
- Widening inequality, disparity thwart to alleviate poverty
- Pension amount should be increased: Minister
- Aviation Consortium HISA expansion job to be costlier
- Toll collection policy for 4-lane highways on card
- New threat of heart diseases
- Full-scale scanning system at Ctg ports to install soon