Staff Correspondent: Legendary Bangla movie star Abdur Razzak popularly known as “Nayak Raj Razzak” died of cardiac arrest at the city’s United Hospital yesterday. He was 75.
“Razzak was taken to the hospital at around 5.20 pm while the on-duty doctors declared him dead around 6.13pm,” Dr Shagufa Anwar, communication director of United Hospital says.
- Manpower export falls 24pc in last 7-month
- No poverty in future: PM
- Govt losing huge revenue for misuse of bond license
- Import-export rejuvenate after polls-time slump
- Dhaka ranks worst in Air Quality Index
- US keen to invest in BB’s maritime sector
- 74pc export through pvt banks in 2018
- Bangladesh need infrastructure to attain $5b export earnings from ICT
- 9th span of Padma Bridge to be installed today
- NBR gives Tk 148b tax exemption in 55 months