Staff Correspondent: Legendary Bangla movie star Abdur Razzak popularly known as “Nayak Raj Razzak” died of cardiac arrest at the city’s United Hospital yesterday. He was 75.
“Razzak was taken to the hospital at around 5.20 pm while the on-duty doctors declared him dead around 6.13pm,” Dr Shagufa Anwar, communication director of United Hospital says.
- Six-point reform programme to streamline banking sector
- BD attracts record growth in FDI, trend likely to continue
- GDP growth to 10 pc in 2023-24 FY: PM
- This budget is for upper class: CPD
- Tk 5.23 tr budget placed
- New VAT system from July 1
- Foreign exchange reserve now $33 b
- Govt slashes bank borrowing target by 26pc for FY 19
- Finance Minister proposes number of reforms in banking sector
- PM places budget on behalf of finance minister