Staff Correspondent: Legendary Bangla movie star Abdur Razzak popularly known as “Nayak Raj Razzak” died of cardiac arrest at the city’s United Hospital yesterday. He was 75.
“Razzak was taken to the hospital at around 5.20 pm while the on-duty doctors declared him dead around 6.13pm,” Dr Shagufa Anwar, communication director of United Hospital says.
- AL allies must play role of strong opposition
- Our target to raise GDP growth to 10pc within 5-yrs: PM
- Reduced tax at source for RMG effective from Jan 3
- DNCC polls in March
- 20 still missing after boat capsize in Meghna
- Britain searches for Brexit emergency plan
- Rice, veg prices soaring
- Non-traditional markets for apparels growing
- Take stern action against corrupts
- Quality of service is key focus in 2019: BTRC