Staff Correspondent: The mild cold wave is sweeping over the country and it may continue in the next 24 hours ending tomorrow at 9:00 am, said Bangladesh Meteorological Department (BMD) in a weather bulletin issued yesterday.
According to the BMD weather forecast, the m0ild cold wave is sweeping over the regions of Dinajpur, Panchagarh, Kurigram, Rajshahi, Pabna, Noagaon, Jashore, Kushtia, Chuadanga, Barishal, Gopalgonj and Srimangal and it may continue.
The weather, in the meantime, may remain dry over the country. Besides, light to moderate fog may occur over the country from late night to morning. Night and day temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country during the period. A ridge of sub-continental high has extended up to West Bengal and adjoining area, as a result, the seasonal low lies over South Bay. The country’s maximum temperature was recorded 27.5°C yesterday at Sitakunda in the Chattogram division while today’s minimum temperature was recorded 7.7°C at Chuadanga in the Khulna division.
- Dhaka Elevated Expressway now visible
- Highlights on Daily Industry Best Rated Bank Award
- Bangladesh can implement mega projects by own fund
- 90pc public services to be digitized by 2021: Palak
- Turkey wants to use Ctg port
- PK Halder laundered money to Singapore-Canada-India: BFIU
- Wasa water not fit for drinking : Tajul
- 11 best performing banks to be awarded
- Bangladesh marching ahead with leadership of Sheikh Hasina
- e-GP system reduces expenses by 6.9 pc