Staff Correspondent: It has been reported that Mashrafe gave samples for COVID-19 test on June 18 as he had been suffering from fever. Later on Friday, he has been reported that he has been infected with the coronavirus. However, Mashrafe is now doing well. He has been receiving treatment in isolation at his home.
Earlier, on June 15, Mashrafe’s mother-in-law Hosneara Siraj tested positive for coronavirus. Mashrafe has been working for the helpless people of the country since the coronavirus outbreak. In addition to working as a Member of Parliament, he has personally helped people in different ways.
Mashrafe has launched home service for doctors in Narail. Besides, the former Tiger captain has set up a coronavirus test booth in front of Narail Sadar Hospital at his own expense.
- Shakib’s ban to be lifted today
- BD to lose RMG market lacking of FTA
- Winter appears
- Greenfield investment drops by 78 pc in BD
- 2.25 lakh immigrants back in last 7-month
- Tea cultivation to expand in M’singh
- Titas faces 12pc system loss
- Australia releases corona dev response plan for BD
- 25pc fish spices disappeared
- Agrani Bank deducts Tk 4 cr illegally from customer accounts