Staff Correspondent: It has been reported that Mashrafe gave samples for COVID-19 test on June 18 as he had been suffering from fever. Later on Friday, he has been reported that he has been infected with the coronavirus. However, Mashrafe is now doing well. He has been receiving treatment in isolation at his home.
Earlier, on June 15, Mashrafe’s mother-in-law Hosneara Siraj tested positive for coronavirus. Mashrafe has been working for the helpless people of the country since the coronavirus outbreak. In addition to working as a Member of Parliament, he has personally helped people in different ways.
Mashrafe has launched home service for doctors in Narail. Besides, the former Tiger captain has set up a coronavirus test booth in front of Narail Sadar Hospital at his own expense.
- Papaya farming gains popularity
- Banking sector faces Tk 25,904 cr capital shortfall
- Buses to run with half of passengers during Eid
- CID collecting info on Papul
- Sayeed Chowdhury removed from One Bank for default loan
- High charges hampering investments in EPZs
- Driver and Master of Mayur-2 responsible
- Textile millers relying on African cotton
- Fresh borrowers face trouble to gain stimulus loan facility
- Former-NRBC Bank chairman Farasath Ali banned for 2yrs