Staff Correspondent: Former Bangladesh national cricket team captain and Narail-2 MP Mashrafe Bin Mortaza got infected with the coronavirus on June 20. Due to fever for a few days, he was tested and found positive for COVID-19. However, 21 days later Narail Express has overcome the virus finally.
A special source of Mashrafe has confirmed this information. However, sources said, nothing has been officially announced yet. His wife will be tested again tomorrow. Details will be announced then.
Earlier, Mashrafe tested positive for the second time after 14 days. He has been receiving treatment from home isolation for these days.
On June 23, Morsalin Bin Mortaza, Mashrafe’s younger brother, also tested positive. Morsalin was involved in various activities with his elder brother Mashrafe during the Coronavirus period and helped him a lot. After that, Mashrafe’s wife also got infected. Earlier, Mashrafe’s mother-in-law and sister-in-law were also infected. However, they have recovered already. Prime Minister’s personal physician ABM Abdullah has taken care of Mashrafe’s treatment. BCB president Nazmul Hasan Papon kept contact him all the time. He was the one who talked about Mashrafe with the Prime Minister’s personal physician and arranged the prescription. In addition, the medical department of the BCB kept an eye on him all the time. Mashrafe has been working for the helpless people of the country including his own area since the beginning of Coronavirus outbreak. In addition to working as an MP, he is personally helping people in many ways. Mashrafe has launched doctors’ home service in Narail. Besides, the former Tiger captain has set up a coronavirus testing booth in front of Narail Sadar Hospital at his own expense.
- Hi-tech posing risk for financial sector
- Hasina among top 3 C’wealth inspirational women leaders
- Bhasan Char is safe for Rohingyas: experts
- Bangladesh needs to set up Police University shortly
- CHT Peace Treaty: A chase of an illusion!
- Apparel diplomacy for post-LDC era
- Indian farmers block highway outside Delhi
- India to focus connectivity for next 20-yrs ties with BD
- PM receives coronavirus vaccine
- Conduct research to diversify exports: PM