Staff Correspondent” A local online Core Banking Solution (CBS) software named ‘Florabank’ made a record by digitizing more than 1000 branches of state-run Bangladesh Krishi (Agriculture) Bank with around 1.5 crore of accounts.
The Fliora system Lid, a local software developer consisted by all Bangladeshi engineers made the ‘Florabank’ that marked the record of digitizing maximum numbers of bank branches in Bangladesh, a release said yesterday.
The banking software is capable to carry out 6000 secured transaction per second, according to a joint research conducted by Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) and a certification body of the United Kingdom (UK), it added.
Bangladesh Krishi Bank is providing banking services like foreign remittance, treasury, ATM/POS, RTGS, smartphone financial service, internet banking and corporate through ‘Florabank’ software.
The country’s agro based economy is based on the government run Krishi bank that has ensured digital service to thousands of marginalized people from district to union level across the country through its 1038 branches.
Since its inception in 1997, the ‘Florabank’ have been provided secured and safe banking service at more than 2000 branches of 10 banks in last 24 years, said the release.
- Hasina places 4 suggestions to deal with climate challenge
- Cry for oxygen cylinders
- Nothing to worry about vaccine stock
- Metrorail coach placed on the railway track
- Pandemic incentives released for health workers
- PM allocates Tk 10.50cr for affected poor
- Govt trying to bring vaccines from other countries as well
- Education sector is highest victim of virus pandemic
- MoU signed to import rice from Thailand
- Poor to get priority in next budget: Kamal