Industry Desk: India has lifted the ban on export of all varieties of onions. The new policy will be effective from 1 January, according to a notification issued by India’s Directorate General of Foreign Trade yesterday.
Earlier in September, India banned exports of all varieties of onion to cap its rising prices in the domestic market. The decision then came as flood ruined most of India’s onion production.
- Dhaka Elevated Expressway now visible
- Highlights on Daily Industry Best Rated Bank Award
- Bangladesh can implement mega projects by own fund
- 90pc public services to be digitized by 2021: Palak
- Turkey wants to use Ctg port
- PK Halder laundered money to Singapore-Canada-India: BFIU
- Wasa water not fit for drinking : Tajul
- 11 best performing banks to be awarded
- Bangladesh marching ahead with leadership of Sheikh Hasina
- e-GP system reduces expenses by 6.9 pc