Staff Correspondent: The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) has directed all government, and private hospitals to treat mandatorily coronavirus patients.
Besides, the hospitals have also been instructed to send the virus patient to the doctor wearing personal protection equipment (PPE).
Signed by DGHS director (hospital and clinic) Dr Aminul Hasan, the directives read, if any person has COVID-19 symptoms, the first physician will treat him/her, and then send to second one wearing PPE for treatment.
The directives also said all hospital authorities will fix an ambulance only to transport coronavirus patient.
- Who cares health safety directives?
- COVID-19 hits hard BD RMG sector
- Cyclone hits Bangladesh coast in the evening
- Tk 35cr Benarasi Eid sales lost in pandemic
- Faulty tests posing risk
- Banks adopting austerity policy to adjust losses
- NEC approves ADP involving Tk 205,145 cr for new FY
- Super cyclone Amphan to sweep over BD
- This Eid should not be the last Eid :IGP
- Thousands gather at Mawa Ghat to cross Padma