Staff Correspondent: Girls performed better than boys in this year’s Junior School Certificate (JSC) and Junior Dakhil Certificate (JDC) examinations.
The pass rate of female students is 88.64 percent while that of boys is 87.03 percent. A total of 45,883 girls obtained highest grade GPA-5 while the number is 32,546 in case of boys.
This year, a total of 14,06,253 girl students appeared in the examinations against 11,95,800 boys. The number of girl examinees was 210,453 higher than their male counterparts.
The results of this year’s JSC and JDC examinations were published yesterday with a pass rate 87.90 percent.
- Loss incurring branch increasing in SoBs
- Impose of high taxes on tobacco products demanded
- All international flights suspended from Apr 14
- BJMC needs Tk 1,265cr more to pay employees
- Next budget to emphasis health service improvement: Kamal
- IMF, WB begin push to swap debt relief for green projects
- Use digital tech in trip management, ticketing
- 483 upazila health centres get Tk 14.49 cr allocation
- Dhaleshwari, Shitalakshma turn into death traps
- Cry for a bed