Staff Correspondent: As many as 1,880 people have been diagnosed with dengue fever countrywide in last 24 hours.
Of them, 755 are in Dhaka and 1,125 in various districts.
Health ministry, in a notice, confirmed the matter yesterday.
Reports suggest that the number of dengue patients has been reducing since last week.
As per latest information, as many as 7,869 dengue patients are hospitalized countrywide. Of them, Dhaka has 4143 and 3,726 in other districts. Since January this year, 38,442 dengue patients out of 46,351 have left hospital after recovery and 40 died.
- NGOs impeding’ Rohingya repatriation, Says Govt
- Dhaka seeks strong global response to resolve Rohingya crisis
- Govt borrows Tk 230b from banks in 35 days
- Saudi firm looks to invest in BD’s port infrastructure
- UN chief urges world to stamp out religious persecution
- BTRC, NBR accounts of online advertising by telcos differ massively
- Gold set for worst week in nearly 5 months
- 90m cubic feet of gas caught in system loss
- 24,735 hajis return home
- Tanners agree to pay dues in three phases