Industry Desk: The state-owned Bangladesh TV World (BTV World) is set to launch it broadcast in India from today. Information Minister Dr Hasan Mahmud is expected to inaugurate the broadcast activities.
The news was revealed by sources the Information Ministry yesterday.
BTV programmes will be broadcast on Doordarshan Free Dish, India’s state television. An inauguration programme is scheduled at BTV auditorium in the capital’s Rampura at 3:00pm today.
State Minister for Information Ministry Dr Md Murad Hssan and Indian High Commissioner to Bangladesh Riva Ganguly Das will attend the programme as special guests. Information Secretary Abdul Malek will preside over the programme. BTV will live the inauguration programme.
- Per head milk consumption stands 9.9 ml against 250 ml of standard
- Anti-dumping duty with India likely resolve soon
- No offender to be spared: Kamal
- 50 dangerous gang stars active in Bangladesh
- 9 m babies born in unrest part of world last year
- Investment of Tk 20,000 cr in 50 RMG factories jeopardize
- Jute exporters at EPZs seek cash incentive
- Wheels of country’s economy revolving
- Govt to take project for women tea workers
- 11,095 commit suicide in 2019 in Bangladesh