Staff Correspondent: Bangladesh Bank (BB) is going to releaseregular currency notes, commemorative coins and silver commemorative notes of Tk 50 marking the ‘Golden Jubilee of Independence.’
The measurement of the new note is 130 x 60 millimeter and the new note will be available at BB’s Motijheel branch on March 28, said a press release.
Later, the note will be available at all branches of the central bank, the release added.
- Hasina places 4 suggestions to deal with climate challenge
- Cry for oxygen cylinders
- Nothing to worry about vaccine stock
- Metrorail coach placed on the railway track
- Pandemic incentives released for health workers
- PM allocates Tk 10.50cr for affected poor
- Govt trying to bring vaccines from other countries as well
- Education sector is highest victim of virus pandemic
- MoU signed to import rice from Thailand
- Poor to get priority in next budget: Kamal