Staff Correspondent: Bangladesh Bank (BB) yesterday asked the commercials banks to ensure smooth and uninterrupted transactions through the Automated Teller Machine (ATM), Point of Sale (POS), e-Payment Gateway or internet banking and Mobile Financial Services (MFS) during the vacation of Eid-ul-Azha.
In a circular, the BB instructed the banks to ensure adequate security at the ATM booths, create awareness among the merchants and clients to prevent forgery in POS services, keep on running the Two Factor Authentication (2FA) on Card not Present transaction for online e-Payment Gateway and inform the clients about transactions through SMS service. It also instructed the banks to provide Help Line services during the vacation, if any client faces harassment.
- Shakib’s ban to be lifted today
- BD to lose RMG market lacking of FTA
- Winter appears
- Greenfield investment drops by 78 pc in BD
- 2.25 lakh immigrants back in last 7-month
- Tea cultivation to expand in M’singh
- Titas faces 12pc system loss
- Australia releases corona dev response plan for BD
- 25pc fish spices disappeared
- Agrani Bank deducts Tk 4 cr illegally from customer accounts