Staff Correspondent: Bangladesh Bank (BB) yesterday asked the commercials banks to ensure smooth and uninterrupted transactions through the Automated Teller Machine (ATM), Point of Sale (POS), e-Payment Gateway or internet banking and Mobile Financial Services (MFS) during the vacation of Eid-ul-Azha.
In a circular, the BB instructed the banks to ensure adequate security at the ATM booths, create awareness among the merchants and clients to prevent forgery in POS services, keep on running the Two Factor Authentication (2FA) on Card not Present transaction for online e-Payment Gateway and inform the clients about transactions through SMS service. It also instructed the banks to provide Help Line services during the vacation, if any client faces harassment.
- Bangladesh’s cases surpass 2.6 lakh
- RAB raids ex-home minister’s hospital in Gazipur
- Govt asks admin on wearing masks
- Govt’s main goal to ensure vaccine first
- Panam City restoration work to begin soon
- PM asks authorities to prepare for long floods
- 10 lakh saplings to be planted on river banks
- India registers Jamdani as their product
- Financial institutions must craft strategic response
- Tk 266 cr of Tk 3,000 cr disbursed in 3.5 months among low-income group