Sports Reporter: Bangladesh have achieved comprehensive series whitewash across all three formats against Zimbabwe in this home season after they beat the visitors in the second and last T20 International by 9 wickets yesterday.
Team Tigers reached the Zimbabwe-set 119-run target with 25 balls remaining at the Sher-e- Bangla National Cricket Stadium in Mirpur.
Earlier in the day, Bangladesh won the toss and elected field first against Zimbabwe in the match. Bangladesh bowlers restricted Zimbabwe to 119 for seven though Brendan Taylor scored unbeaten 59 off 48 balls.
Al-Amin and Mustafizur Rahman bagged two wickets each.
Earlier Bangladesh beat Zimbabwe by 123 runs in their third one-day international to complete a 3-0 sweep in the three-match series in Sylhet on March 6 They also won the only Test against the visitors by an innings and 106 runs in Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, Dhaka on February 25.
- Coronavirus risk rising for non-compliance of directives
- Cry for food in houses
- PM directs providing food aid to the poor
- BB asks banks to support BD stuck abroad
- Media and govt will work closely to combat corona
- If society rots, we none can save us
- Cleaning workers may be silent carriers of COVID-19
- BB asks banks to release forex of travelers’ cards
- RMG gets good news amid corona epidemic
- Mirpur stadium can be used as hospital: BCB