Staff Correspondent: Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation has identified more than 800 new tourist spots in eight divisions in the country.
The Ministry of Civil Aviation and Tourism informed the parliamentary standing committee on the ministry about the new tourist destinations on Sunday, the Parliament Secretariat said in a statement.
The corporation made the list after the committee had in a previous meeting asked it to identify the spots for modernisation.
The corporation also made recommendations on making the places more attractive to the tourists with the help of the local public representatives.
- Hi-tech posing risk for financial sector
- Hasina among top 3 C’wealth inspirational women leaders
- Bhasan Char is safe for Rohingyas: experts
- Bangladesh needs to set up Police University shortly
- CHT Peace Treaty: A chase of an illusion!
- Apparel diplomacy for post-LDC era
- Indian farmers block highway outside Delhi
- India to focus connectivity for next 20-yrs ties with BD
- PM receives coronavirus vaccine
- Conduct research to diversify exports: PM