Staff Correspondent: Former senior secretary of agriculture ministry Md Moinuddin Abdullah has been appointed as the new chairman of the Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC).
On the other hand, former chairman of Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) Jahurul Haque has been appointed as a member of the commission.
The cabinet division yesterday issued a gazette notification in this regard.
Iqbal Mahmud, chairman and AFM Aminul Islam, commissioner’s term will expire on 14 March.
- Hasina places 4 suggestions to deal with climate challenge
- Cry for oxygen cylinders
- Nothing to worry about vaccine stock
- Metrorail coach placed on the railway track
- Pandemic incentives released for health workers
- PM allocates Tk 10.50cr for affected poor
- Govt trying to bring vaccines from other countries as well
- Education sector is highest victim of virus pandemic
- MoU signed to import rice from Thailand
- Poor to get priority in next budget: Kamal