Staff Correspondent: Education Minister Dipu Moni said announcement will be made to bring 2,500 eligible educational institutions under the monthly payment order (MPO) in next month.
The education minister made the disclosure while talking to reporters at her ministry yesterday.
“Teachers and employees of the educational institutions have carried out movements for long demanding MPO enlistment of their institutions. Measures have been taken to bring 2,500 eligible educational institutions under the MPO facility and announcement in this regard will be made in next month,” Dipu Moni said.
- TCB set to start selling Ramadan essentials today
- Artificial crab cultivation can boost export earnings
- Take immediate steps in risky buildings
- Bumper mango output expected in Rangpur
- 11th span of Padma Bridge to be installed today
- Ensure good governance in industries to increase productivity: Halim
- Bangladesh-Brunei sign seven MoUs
- Bangladesh to remain important source of workers for Malaysia
- Bangladesh forms €50m low-cost safer RMG fund
- Goodbye Jet Airways?