Staff Correspondent: Education Minister Dipu Moni said announcement will be made to bring 2,500 eligible educational institutions under the monthly payment order (MPO) in next month.
The education minister made the disclosure while talking to reporters at her ministry yesterday.
“Teachers and employees of the educational institutions have carried out movements for long demanding MPO enlistment of their institutions. Measures have been taken to bring 2,500 eligible educational institutions under the MPO facility and announcement in this regard will be made in next month,” Dipu Moni said.
- BIDA to complete one- stop service by Sep this year
- China-BD JV company to invest $ 1.46m in IEPZ
- PM stresses formulation of master plan for development
- RMG export to non-traditional market grows by 22 percent
- Govt won’t provide power to unplanned industrial zones
- Mannan urges expatriate to invest in BD
- Primary students dropout rate decrease by 18.6pc
- Negative growth of capital machinery import concerns for economy
- Climate change blights children’s lives in BD
- Online media to be disciplined after registration